No 8 letter code
jeanette poole — Oct 19, 2014 07:22AM MDT
I am having real trouble logging in through Groupon. It is asking for an 8 letter number and all I have is -
Security Code: E51C94B455 Groupon code: XGLTXF8254 REF: 46917133
1 Community Answers
Jessica Raye - Oct 20, 2014 at 05:46PM MDT
The issues with Groupon UK vouchers has now been resolved. We apologize greatly that this has been such an inconvenience.
The Groupon code, which is usually 6 letter and 4 numbers for Groupon UK vouchers, is what is to be entered in the “Coupon Code” field at checkout.
To redeem a membership purchased from Groupon, follow the instructions below:
1. Visit the Subscription Memberships page
2. Click “Join Now” under the corresponding membership on your Groupon
3. Click “Checkout now”
4. Register for an account or log in
5. Click “View cart” in top right corner of page
6. Click “Checkout now”
7. Enter your voucher number into the coupon code field and click “Add coupon”
8. Review terms of service then lick “Make purchase”
If you are still experiencing trouble, please send the Groupon code to our HelpDesk at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.